I just wanted to make mention that October is Breast Cancer awareness month. I've been seeing it all around me lately on the TV, magazines, and Internet. It is awesome that they dedicate a whole month to the people that have been touched by this or will be.As I gear up to visit with my Mom's side of the family next month it kind of brings up a lot of emotions. I've been thinking pink lately and wanted to share those feelings.

2 comments:
i put the pink ribbon on my fb. i was just thinking about your mom the other day as i drove past the cemetary. she was such a strong woman--she gave you a lot of great qualities. anyway, the blog background is PERFECT. i see no gliches or anything good choice
I think about my Mom most everyday and lately with all the pink ribbon stuff out she comes to my mind alot more often.
I love my new background. I think I tried about a dozen or so and once I found this one it was just it for me.
Post a Comment