School pictures for this year are finally here. We've got Megan's 1st grade picture at age 6 and Andrew's 2nd year of preschool pictures at age 4. We had a bit of a mix up with Andrew's photos and it has taken a while to finally sort it all out. Andrew's did turn out cute but they took off his sweater that I sent him in for some reason. Megan's smile is interesting and it almost seems like she smelled something funny. My kids seem to always sit still and look at the camera for school photos so that is nice. I look forward to watching them grow over the years and see how much they change.
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
School Photos
School pictures for this year are finally here. We've got Megan's 1st grade picture at age 6 and Andrew's 2nd year of preschool pictures at age 4. We had a bit of a mix up with Andrew's photos and it has taken a while to finally sort it all out. Andrew's did turn out cute but they took off his sweater that I sent him in for some reason. Megan's smile is interesting and it almost seems like she smelled something funny. My kids seem to always sit still and look at the camera for school photos so that is nice. I look forward to watching them grow over the years and see how much they change.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment