Andrew said he had to go to the bathroom and disappeared to go potty. After about 10 minutes he had not resurfaced. So I went to see what was going on. When I went to the bathroom I found him sitting in the sink as happy as can be just hanging out and looking in the mirror. I got the best laugh and promptly put him in the tub and cleaned up the sink mess. It amazes me what their little minds come up with.
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Sink or Swim??
So you know summer is coming to a close and your kids are totally bored when you walk into the bathroom and see this:


Andrew said he had to go to the bathroom and disappeared to go potty. After about 10 minutes he had not resurfaced. So I went to see what was going on. When I went to the bathroom I found him sitting in the sink as happy as can be just hanging out and looking in the mirror. I got the best laugh and promptly put him in the tub and cleaned up the sink mess. It amazes me what their little minds come up with.
Andrew said he had to go to the bathroom and disappeared to go potty. After about 10 minutes he had not resurfaced. So I went to see what was going on. When I went to the bathroom I found him sitting in the sink as happy as can be just hanging out and looking in the mirror. I got the best laugh and promptly put him in the tub and cleaned up the sink mess. It amazes me what their little minds come up with.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment