The kids took the bar stools and turned them upside down to create a little seat for them. They stuffed them with blankets and pillows to make it more comfortable and settled in for a movie. I had to hand deliver snacks periodically but this kept them busy for a whole movie and very happy. It is awesome when we have these types of moments. I wish I were more creative sometimes :}
Thursday, February 18, 2010
Mid Winter Break Hmmmm
So my kids get a random week off for Mid Winter Break. It kills me how many days they get off of school. It is so tough on them as they get really bored after about the first or second day. This creates lots of fighting and frustrations for all. We had to come up with something interesting and fast.

The kids took the bar stools and turned them upside down to create a little seat for them. They stuffed them with blankets and pillows to make it more comfortable and settled in for a movie. I had to hand deliver snacks periodically but this kept them busy for a whole movie and very happy. It is awesome when we have these types of moments. I wish I were more creative sometimes :}
The kids took the bar stools and turned them upside down to create a little seat for them. They stuffed them with blankets and pillows to make it more comfortable and settled in for a movie. I had to hand deliver snacks periodically but this kept them busy for a whole movie and very happy. It is awesome when we have these types of moments. I wish I were more creative sometimes :}
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment