Megan loves to see her moments on the blog and gets excited to read my new postings. She got her award in cooperation and was super excited to sit up on the stage and get recognized. It was another proud mommy moment and I am so glad to be a stay at home mom that allows me the chance to attend these type of things for my kids.
Friday, January 14, 2011
And the award goes to...
To start off this new year Megan came home with a note that she was getting an award at the next assembly. Megan handed me her note and had 2 very important questions. The first thing she wanted to know was if I was going to come and take pictures. To this I responded "yes I wouldn't miss it." The next very important question was if I would blog about it. To this I also gave her a "yes."


Megan loves to see her moments on the blog and gets excited to read my new postings. She got her award in cooperation and was super excited to sit up on the stage and get recognized. It was another proud mommy moment and I am so glad to be a stay at home mom that allows me the chance to attend these type of things for my kids.
Megan loves to see her moments on the blog and gets excited to read my new postings. She got her award in cooperation and was super excited to sit up on the stage and get recognized. It was another proud mommy moment and I am so glad to be a stay at home mom that allows me the chance to attend these type of things for my kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment