My little Meg came into this world with an emergency csection and started off her 9th birthday today with a face plant on the steps of the bus.
She was so excited to go to school today on her special day. They had yesterday off for teacher training and she couldn't wait to go back on her birthday. As the bus pulled up she was the first in line to get on and just missed her step. I felt so bad and went on the bus to console her as she sat in tears. I told her not to let it ruin her day and try and have a great birthday. She has a very faint red circle on her chin to remember how the day started.


Megan got to pick lunch yesterday and of course it was papa johns cheesy bread with garlic butter dipping sauce. This is a repeat from last year so no surprises there. Then last night we took her out and she added squinkies to her growing collection. I think she now has over 100 of those little guys.
Megan got to pick lunch yesterday and of course it was papa johns cheesy bread with garlic butter dipping sauce. This is a repeat from last year so no surprises there. Then last night we took her out and she added squinkies to her growing collection. I think she now has over 100 of those little guys.
Today after she got home she said she had an okay day. She can't wait till Thursday when the teacher has set for her to bring in a special treat. Megan has picked gooey butter bars and is excited to help Jeff make them. I also surprised her with a friendship bracelet making kit when she got home. I used to make those little embroidery threat bracelets all the time as a kid and loved it. I thought Megan would love it as well and I was right. She made her first bracelet already and is now making a list of all the people she want to make them for. We enjoyed her pick of dinner which was Red Robin. She is hooked on their chicken strips with ranch sauce. Then we had chocolate cupcakes with chocolate and white frosting. She loves her chocolate and loves the freedom to pick out what we do. All in all it was a good little 9th birthday.


1 comment:
I'm glad she had a good day.
Post a Comment