Friday, April 8, 2011

My kids have been on spring break this week. It has pretty much been gloomy and rainy everyday. Plus I still work each day and the kids have been limited to what they've been able to do. That would mean imagination was strongly at work. The kids run hot and cold with each other but come up with the most interesting things to occupy their time.















The next thing I knew yesterday Megan came out of her room followed by Andrew and this was what they looked like. They were geared up to play and it made me giggle. I had to stop them for a picture moment. I love the creative things they come up with. Today is their last day of play and I can only imagine what games they'll come up with. I hope they have enjoyed their week is some way.

No comments: