Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Embarrassing Mom!!

Well Megan survived her first day at school and loved it. My little one is growing up so fast she doesn't need me anymore.

I thought I'd be a cute mom and put a little note in her lunch box. I wrote on her napkin a little something about having a good day and that I loved her. When she got home from school she had to tell me to never do that again. She said it was so embarrassing and that the other kids laughed at her. This is my 6 year old growing up for sure. Who would have thought that a note from mom in 1st grade would have been embarrassing?? I didn't send one today but I really wanted to. Maybe I'll try again down the road when the newness of going back to school has worn off some.

No comments: