Monday, November 17, 2008

Good Morning

This morning I was up with the sun. My kids were still in bed and I was starting to get my day going. I went outside to take out some trash and all was so quiet out there. The sun was just coming up over the houses and there was that early morning chill in the air. As I was placing my trash bag in the garbage can I hear this squawk squawk sound. It was not pretty in the least and I started to look around wondering what was making such a sound.
As I looked up across the way I saw a lone little seagull. I looked at him and he gave another squawk. I think as no one else was around he was saying "Good Morning." It was a nice way to begin my day even though his squawk was anything but soft and beautiful. It was just something about this little guy that was peaceful that made me feel nice inside.

I would like to pass it on and say "Good Morning" to all my friends and family!!

No comments: