So the other night Megan and I started talking about where members of our family were born. Megan thought that all the VoFo family that she lived with in California was all born there. When I told her that we all did live in California but weren't all born there she was didn't seem to like that very much. In a way it kind of bugged her but she was interested in where other people were actually born.Fast forward to a family outing when we were all in the car out running an errand and Jeff turned on his favorite 100% all the time Christmas music station. We were trying to play name that tune with Megan and having a difficult time. One song came on and it was Silent Night sung in a different language. We were all very quiet and listening when Megan says "Dad I know you can tell what they are saying." I asked Megan why would Dad know the words when it was in a different language. She replied, "cuz he's from Colorado!" Hee Hee Hee
We all got a good laugh after that. I love it when she says funny things like that.

No comments:
Post a Comment