Another year has past and another Normandy Ladies gathering complete. As I reflect back on this year I wish I could sum up the experience but sometimes you just have to be there to fully understand. This year was a bit more difficult than previous years. We ended up digging up the past and exploring some old wounds among other things. I hope that what was shared brought healing and a different perspective to things. As I've been home I find myself still digesting what happened and just when I think I've got things figured out more thoughts and feelings surface. At this point I'm just trying to see the good and the growth to be made. I have a whole new understanding in looking at things through someone else's eyes and accepting how they see things. I have a greater love for my children and I was refreshed to come home to their innocence and blind love. It felt good to have the love of my family and their acceptance of me and my fault. It has been an interesting year that will take me another full year to comprehend. My main goal is to have the closure and growth which I think I have an understanding of. Let's hope next year has a lot more laughter and fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment