Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Happy Birthday Laurie!!!

A big Happy Birthday to my wonderful BFF and Sister Laurie Von!! I love these days where I get to reflect back and look at all the photos from the past. It always gives me great laughs to see how much we've changed and remember all the great times. It was hilarious to see some of the pictures we took. I hope you get a good laugh like I did. I know you'll remember each picture and be glad I didn't share anything really embarrassing :}
Really who would have thought that just by having 3 classes our junior year of high school would have brought two totally different people together for such a strong friendship? It has been a long road when I think back and I'm glad you never gave up on me and continued inviting me to activities.
I hope you have a wonderful day and enjoy your palindrome year. Put your feet up and relax you deserve a day off at least once a year.

1 comment:

Laurie Von said...

SHANNON LEE WILSON!!! thank you so much but could we have done with out the HOLY FAT FACE shots???? yikes. i'm dieting harder tomorrow. jk. i love the tribute. its been the best decision i ever made, to talk to this crazy chatty girl next to me in keyboarding class. love ya.