Friday, April 2, 2010

Happy Birthday To The Big Guy


Today is Jeff's Birthday and we are excited to celebrate another year with him. The kids got up bright and early to make him a birthday card. They both decided to make him cakes which was really cute. We did help make filled cupcakes for real already but this was their vision of a birthday card for him.

We are excited for a special date night tonight to celebrate. It always takes me by surprise when I realized just how many years we've known each other. I've been spending my morning looking through some of our old photos and remembering all the great memories we've created over the years.


From newlyweds to becoming parents we've been through a whole pile of things. It is nice to know I've got such a strong partner to help make me laugh and share the load at times. We've had a roller coaster so far and I'm excited to see what more comes our way.



Happy Birthday!!!!! We love you bunches!!

1 comment:

Laurie Von said...

i remember every one of those and love em all. that jeffie is a good good fella. he makes my top 5 for sure.