After much disappointment and learning to be fair Megan finally got comfortable with the whole idea of having a smaller pumpkin. I told her a smaller pumpkin means less gook to clean out and smaller sometimes ends up being perfect. Once we got to the actual carving she liked her pick very much.


Andrew refused to help clean out the pumpkin. I think the above shot might be the only time he stuck his hand in. He said he didn't want to get his hands yucky and Daddy could do it. This didn't thrill Daddy but he did it anyway and probably did the best clean out I've ever seen.
Andrew refused to help clean out the pumpkin. I think the above shot might be the only time he stuck his hand in. He said he didn't want to get his hands yucky and Daddy could do it. This didn't thrill Daddy but he did it anyway and probably did the best clean out I've ever seen.
At first the kids wanted these elaborate carvings but when we told them with something simple they could do most of the carving. This was a much better idea so Jeff hand drew on faces per their instructions and they cut them out. Both wanted something similar yet scary and fun.
After a bit of drama we finally got it all done and pumpkin carving is done for the year. Now it is off for some other Halloween adventures. There are a few events around town this year on Saturday which we will hit up since Halloween falls on Sunday. The kids can't wait!

No comments:
Post a Comment