Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Andrew's 1st Grade Concert


Andrew had his 1st grade concert and he was super cute.  They have a new music teacher this year that is in charge of the younger grades so this performance was completely different from last year.  She centered their performance on what they learned this year.  They were the typical songs you would find in elementary school.
I have to say the circus from last year set the bar pretty high and this one didn't exactly get there.  Andrew was still really cute and super excited to be performing.   He had a hard time staying still while preforming and keeping up with the words but he hung in there like a champ.  He loved getting to be the center of attention and having the family come to see him.  I loved all his smiles and excitement.

He has come along way in such a short period of time and grown so much.  The progress has been awesome and he always leaves Jeff and I smiling.  He just marches to the beat of his own drum and we love him!

No comments: