

Happy Birthday to my baby girl!! It is hard to believe she is already 7 years old. As I looked back at her baby pictures it was easy to see how big she has grown and how much she has changed. I think Jeff and I have learned just as much as she has in her seven years!!
We celebrated today with letting Megan have whatever she wanted for breakfast. She choose blueberry muffins with butter on them and hot chocolate. That was followed by her main present from us. She got a camp rock guitar and computer game. You get to play the guitar along with music from camp rock that shows on the tv screen. She loved rocking out a bit this morning to try it out. She got other stuff but this was the present she wanted to play with first and loved it.

We are now off to church and she can't wait to pass out her slumber party birthday invitations. For some crazy idea Jeff and I agreed to let Megan invite 13 girls to a slumber party! I'm sure they won't all come but we are gearing up for a house full of giggling girls who won't get any sleep. Oh help us that night. I'll be sure to take more pictures of that evening so you can all see how much fun we have.

1 comment:
happy birthday megan!
what? she's seven! that's just crazy . . . what a sweet, cute girl.
Post a Comment