We started with a 55 minute tram ride and learned a little history on the animals that we were observing. It was pretty funny to learn some new things like there is a leader among the bison which happens to be the older female in the group or the "Grandma." They call her the boss cow.
We were such a large group of 11 that we had to split up into 2 different tram cars. We ended up having the 5 boys go in one while the 6 girls went in another. It was a nice diplomatic way to divide and conquer. Plus it didn't separate Andrew & Alex which are seriously best buds.
After our tram ride we took a walking tour by ourselves where we got to see some of the coolest animals. I swear it felt like they came out just as we came around sometimes so we could get a good shot of their beauty.
It makes me feel like a pretty good photographer as I think I captured some good shots of the critters. It was so neat to see some of the things we got to witness. We did have a few tired legs from the little ones. It was a bit of walking but nothing compared to the other day. I think we might be wearing them out.


The kids were really well behaved for the most part. I didn't really hear much fighting or sassy attitude which was nice. There were some other groups going around to some of the viewing areas and I have to say they were much louder than our group so well done to us.
I loved our adventures today. It helps me to feel so close to nature and realize just how beautiful Washington can be. I guess I'm kind of lucky to have such views all around.

No comments:
Post a Comment