I took the girls, Taylor, Megan, & Brianne. I then sent Andrew over to Ken & MarGene's so he could spend the night with Alex and have a boys night. I think this was the most peaceful over night I've ever had. The girls got along really well and I had no problems at all. We had movie time, popcorn, played Wii games, went to the mall and had a yummy McD's lunch. It was a really fun day for us.
I'm told that Andrew and Alex had an equally fun time. They played Wii games and had McD's as well. They were like two peas in a pod and got along great. It is nice to see him actually have a friend to play with and enjoy so much.
After we were done with our separate days we waited for Jeff to get home from work and gathered for some Round Table pizza dinner and then Zoolights. The weather was cold but it was a nice clear evening and we didn't get any rain. We had some spare gloves and hats to gear up with and enjoy our night together.
It's kind of hard to explain the beauty of Zoolights. The pictures don't seem to do it justice. It is really a very nice set up and well done. I always enjoy just taking it all in and marveling at the hard work to put it all together.
We had a great couple of days visiting with Dan & Roxi. It was nice to have some one on one time. We were also excited for the second half of our group to arrive to make us complete. We really enjoy all the times we get to gather as a family. Each year we make some great memories and this years gathering was just getting started.

No comments:
Post a Comment