Megan had a few solo lines in the concert as well as getting to sing a solo sentence in a song. She tried out for Crystal Snowflake because she liked the idea of being a fairy but when the parts were handed out after auditions she was given comet. She wasn't upset one bit and actually got into her part. She liked getting the fuzzy antlers and face paint on her nose. When she was lined up before the performance I got to see her and she was all a glow.
She did a great job and I'm so happy to have had the chance to go. They have 2 performances today. One this morning for the school and one tonight for families with working parents. It was cute to see Andrew watching her from his floor seat. We'll be going back again this evening for the encore performance.
I love the chance to support Meg in all that she wants to do. It warms my heart to see her grow into the big girl she is becoming. I'm her biggest fan and hope she continues to put herself out there and do the things that make her happy. Go Meg!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment