Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Turkey, Family, Shopping & more

This year for Thanksgiving we headed to Jeff's Aunt's house to celebrate. It was so nice to see family and catch up. We had a great time and the kids were much better behaved than previous years.
A few of the ladies headed out for a quick thanksgiving day shopping trip to one store. We had some time to kill while we waited for the bird to cook so why not? Didn't find really anything but it sure got me jazzed for the black Friday shopping.
We had great company and yummy food. Megan even wrote a song that she sang to the group. I was impressed that she actually had the nerve to sing her solo. She was all grins once it was over and was glad she did it. Jeff's Grandpa entertained us with his 80+ strength when he got down on the ground for some push ups. It was so cute to see and I hope when I get that old I'll be able to get on the ground like that.

I'm so thankful for family and all that they mean to me. Each person brings something different to my life and that of my family. It's heart warming to reflect back on all those that have touched our lives and left us better people. I hope everyone had as nice a Thanksgiving as we did.

No comments: